How may we help you?
We are here to provide you any assistance for your Numbrs account. You may also contact our support agents via email. Our support agents are available from 9am to 6pm (CET), Monday to Friday.
What do you need to help with?
Browse our Help Center
Managing your profile
Features & Services
- What is the difference between Multisig and Singlesig accounts?
- How to create a Multisig account
- Can i switch between Singlesig and Multisig accounts?
- What happens if one of the co-signers loses access or is compromised?
- Can I change or remove a co-signer?
- My co-signer didn’t receive an invitation
- I can’t invite a co-signer
- I’ve created my account, but I can’t finish the setup
- Can different co-signers have different privileges?
- Who is required to sign a transaction?
- Where can i see who signed and co-signed a transaction?
- A transaction could not be confirmed by a co-signer
- Do all co-signers have the same wallet address?
Security & Privacy
Pricing & Fees
- What are the fees for Bitcoin Self-Custody?
- How is the Service Fee calculated?
- How do I pay the Service Fee?
- Why pay in Bitcoin?
- When is the Service Fee deducted?
- What happens if I don’t pay the account fees?
- Can I get a refund?
- Can I change my pricing plan?
- Why can’t I access my account although I already paid for the Service Fee?