Changing your login credentials
Changing your Password
You will no longer be prompted to enter your password. Instead, you will receive an email containing a verification link every time you need to log in your account.
Changing your Email Address
- To log in, please navigate to the login page.
- Please click on ‘Profile’ in the upper right hand corner.
- In your ‘Account Settings’ please click on ‘Change’ under ‘Email address’.
- Please enter your new email address. Before you proceed, please verify your new email address.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- Now you can enter your encryption password.
- On the next screen, please enter the verification code that was sent to your new email address. Please ensure that you check your spam folder. If you are unable to locate the email containing the verification code, please click on ‘Resend verification code’. A new email containing the verification code will be sent to your email.
- You will receive a confirmation screen if the operation was successful. Going forward, please use your updated email address to log in to your Bitcoin Self-Custody Account.