Changing your login credentials
Changing your Numbrs password
If you registered for the Numbrs app by creating an account using your email address and a self-defined password, you will not be prompted to enter your password anymore. Instead, you will receive an email with a verification link everytime you need to log in your Numbrs Bitcoin Account.
If you registered by using your Apple ID or Google account, you can not change your password via the Numbrs app. In case you registered using Apple as your identity provider, your password must be changed via your Apple ID. You can find detailed instructions here. Alternatively, if you registered using Google as your identity provider, your password must be changed via your Google account. You can find detailed instructions here.
Changing your security code
- Please open the Numbrs app in order to change your security code.
- On your navigation bar, tap on the Profile icon.
- On your Profile tab, tap on ‘Account settings’ and select ‘Security code’.
- Please enter your current security code.
- Enter a new 6-digit security code and repeat it to confirm.
You have successfully changed your security code in Numbrs.
Changing your email address
Please bear in mind that this operation can be done exclusively from the Numbrs app:
- Please open the Numbrs app.
- From your Profile, please open ‘Account settings’.
- Please tap on ‘Email address’.
- Please enter your new email address and click on ‘Update email’.
- You will be prompted to enter your security code.
- A verification email will be sent to your new email address. Please open your inbox and click on 'Verify your email' to finish updating your email address. For security reasons, you will also receive a informative email to your old email address.
You have successfully changed your email address in Numbrs.
Please note: You can not change your email address via the the Numbrs app if you accessed your Numbrs Bitcoin Account using Apple ID or Google sign-in options.