- To sign up, please navigate to the sign up page.
- Please enter the email address you wish to use to create your account.
- If the email address is valid, an email will be sent to you to finish the sign up process.
- Please click the link in the email you receive to finish signing up.
- Once you have successfully validated your account and signed up for our services, you must accept the terms and conditions.
- Please read the information displayed carefully. Then, select 'Continue'.
- On the next page, please enter your personal details and select 'Continue'.
- Please read the information on the next screen and select 'Continue'.
- Your recovery phrase will be displayed. Please store it in a safe place and check the confirmation displayed below. Then, select 'Continue'.
- You will be prompted to fill in your recovery phrase. If any of the words are incorrect, it will be highlighted in red. Once you have correctly filled out the words, you will be able to select 'Confirm'.
- If you need to, you can always select 'Back' in the upper left hand corner. Your recovery phrase will then be displayed again.
- On the next screen, please select 'Continue'
- Please create an encryption password to lock your Private Key. The encryption password must meet the following requirements:
- Min 1 upper case
- Min 1 number
- Min 1 symbol
- Min 8 characters
In order to ensure that you don’t lose your password, we offer the possibility to store it directly on a password manager. Visit How to choose a secure password to learn more about how Numbrs integrates with password managers.
- Confirm the encryption password and select 'Continue'.
- Please place your first deposit to start using your account.
Now your account is being set up for offline storage in our Swiss data center. Please note that this process can take up to 4 hours to complete. You will receive a confirmation email once the operation has been successfully completed.