How can I cancel my subscription?
If you have subscribed via in-app purchases in the Apple App store, your subscription is handled by Apple. You will therefore have to cancel your subscription via Apple. You can do this by using your Apple ID directly on your iPhone. You can find detailed instructions here.
If you subscribed via the Google Play Store, you have to cancel your subscription directly via Google. You can find detailed instructions here.
Please be aware that your subscription will not be cancelled automatically, if you uninstall the Numbrs app.
- Where can I find my expiration or renewal date?
- Can I change my subscription plan at a later time?
- When can I cancel my subscription?
- Will I get a refund if I cancel my subscription before the end of the term?
- I chose the yearly subscription. Can I terminate the subscription before the term expires?