- Please open the Numbrs app and log in to be able to send crypto.
- Select the 'Send' button on your Bitcoin Account's homescreen.
- Now, please tap on ‘0 BTC’ and enter the amount in your default FIAT currency you wish to send. You can see the equivalent BTC amount automatically calculated below. Alternatively, you can use the toggle bellow the transaction to enter a specific amount of BTC. In that case, you will see the equivalent amount in your default FIAT currency calculated below. Please bear in mind, you must have sufficient funds in your account for the desired transaction to be successful.
- Confirm the selected amount by tapping on 'Done' in the top right hand corner.
- Tap on the 'To Recipient address' sign to enter the Bitcoin Account address of the recipient.
- You can enter the recipient's Bitcoin wallet address manually or scan a QR code associated with the receiving Bitcoin wallet address. You may also enter the address from your phone's clipboard. Please ensure to always enter valid BTC recipient addresses. Please be aware that sending Bitcoin to a non-BTC wallet will result in lost funds.
- Once you have added the address, please confirm by tapping 'Done' in the top right corner.
- When the amount has been added, the estimated network fee will be shown, calculated proportionally. Whenever you change the amount, the estimated network fee will be adjusted. The network fee is displayed in both your default FIAT currency and in BTC. You have to pay this network fee in addition to the amount you wish to send. Please find a detailed explanation of the network fee further below.
- If you agree to the transaction, please tap on 'Send' at the bottom of the screen to proceed.
- The next screen explains the Network fee. Once you have read and understood this, you can click 'Close' in the top right corner.
- To confirm the transaction with the fee included, please enter your security code.
- Once you have entered your security code correctly, you will see a confirmation that the transaction is being processed. You then have the option to close this screen and return to your Bitcoin Account homescreen by tapping on 'Close' in the top right corner, or you can see the transaction details by tapping on 'View transaction' at the bottom of the screen.
Please be aware that Bitcoin transactions are not immediately executed. Each transaction must be verified in the blockchain before it is ultimately confirmed. If you attempt to execute a transaction right after an unconfirmed one, an error message will be prompted. Please wait a few minutes until your previous transaction has been completed. If you need further assistance, please contact our support team at any time via our in-app chat or e-mail.
A network fee applies to all transactions sent to external cyptocurrency addresses to ensure they are processed on cryptocurrency networks. The network fee is not paid to Numbrs. The final network fee can only be confirmed once the transaction is done, hence during the sending process the fee shown to the user is always an estimation. The final network fee can still change. Please be aware that the network fee is paid in addition to the amount you send to another Bitcoin Account.