- Please open the Numbrs app and, in the upper right corner of the screen, select 'Log in'. If you wish to log in to our web app, please navigate to the login page.
- Please fill in your email address when prompted.
- If you are attempting to log in to the app and you registered using Apple/Google sign-in options, please tap the highlighted word 'here' with SSO in the text at the bottom of the screen.
- If you are attempting to log in to the web app, please use the email address you have linked to your Numbrs Bitcoin Account. For more details on how to find this email address, please navigate to Forgot login credentials.
- Now you will be asked to verify your email address. To verify, we will send you a message containing a verification link. If you are trying to log in to the Numbrs app, you can open this link by clicking the ‘Open email app’ button. Please note, the link is only valid for approx. 20 minutes. If the link has expired, make sure to request a new one by repeating the process.
Please note, if you are using a new device, you will receive an email to verify your device for use with Numbrs. Everytime you log in with an unregistered device, you will be prompted to set up a new security code.
- If you are trying to log in to the Numbrs app and you have not already done so, please create a security code. You will then be prompted to repeat this action.
- In case you have forgotten your security code, please select ‘Forgot Code?’ in the top right-hand side of the screen and follow the steps to regain access.
- Please bear in mind that a security code is not necessary to use the Numbrs Bitcoin Account web app.
- You will now be given the option to unlock your Private Key. You can do this by filling in your encryption password. Should you decide to skip this step, you will only see a locked version of your Bitcoin Account homescreen.
- In case you forgot your encryption password, please select ‘I forgot my password’ and follow the steps to regain access.
- Once you have filled in your encryption password, your Bitcoin details will be visible.
- If you haven’t unlocked your Private Key at this stage, you can always unlock your Bitcoin Account by tapping on ‘Unlock Private Key’ on the top right hand side of your homescreen.
Note: You will have to unlock your Private Key every time you sign in. Should you decide to skip this step, you will only see a locked version of your Bitcoin Account homescreen.
Please be aware that after a certain period of inactivity, you will be automatically logged out of your Bitcoin Account for security reasons. By default, this period is set to 15 minutes intervals. In order to change this setting, please follow these steps:
- Login to our web app.
- Once you are successfully logged in, please select ‘Profile’.
- On the side menu, please click on ‘Account settings’.
- Please select the dropdown menu located on the right side of the field ‘Auto Sign Out’.
- You can now choose if you would like to be automatically logged out after 5 minutes, 15 minutes or 60 minutes intervals.