How to add Coinbase
- Open the Numbrs app.
- On your Homescreen, tap on the plus sign on the upper right corner.
- Alternatively, if you haven’t added any crypto account yet, you can also tap on ‘add’ on your Crypto slot and skip step 3.
- Tap on ‘Add Cryptocurrency account’.
- Enter ‘Coinbase’ in the search bar and confirm your selection by tapping on it.
- To search for crypto trading platforms, you can also enter keywords such as ‘cryptocurrency’ and ‘crypto exchange’ in the search bar. You will also find all supported platforms in the list of suggested banks.
- Enter your e-mail address and password that you use for Coinbase in the web view and log in.
- Logging in to Coinbase may require an additional authentication step. For this purpose, a code is sent to your smartphone, which you must enter and confirm in this web view or you can request a code with an additional authentication app. Additionally, you may need to authorise your smartphone via e-mail.
- You are now able to see which of your cryptocurrencies have been added to Numbrs. Tap ‘Continue’.
You have successfully added your Coinbase account in the Numbrs app.