How to add Bitstamp
- Open the Numbrs app.
- On your Homescreen, tap on the plus sign on the upper right corner.
- Alternatively, if you haven’t added any crypto account yet, you can also tap on ‘add’ on your Crypto slot and skip step 3.
- Tap on ‘Add Cryptocurrency account’.
- Enter ‘Bitstamp’ in the search bar and confirm your selection by tapping on it.
- To search for crypto trading platforms, you can also enter keywords such as ‘cryptocurrency’ and ‘crypto exchange’ in the search field. You will also find all supported platforms in the list of suggested banks.
- Enter your Bitstamp user ID, your API Key and your Secret to log in.
- You can find your Bitstamp access data on Bitstamp.net. They are saved in your profile under ‘Security’. Please make sure to create an API access with API Key and Secret and that your API access is activated. In addition, the ‘Account balance’ and ‘User transactions’ permissions must be activated.
- You are now able to see which of your cryptocurrencies have been added to Numbrs. Tap ‘Continue’.
You have successfully added your Bitstamp account in the Numbrs app.