Create an account
The main purpose of a user account is to keep your data secure. A user account ensures that only you can access your data. Having a user account also allows our support team to assist you more efficiently with any queries you may have.
- To create an account, please navigate to the sign up page.
- Please enter the email address you wish to use to create your account and click on 'Open Bitcoin Self Custody'.
- If the email address is valid, an email will be sent to you to finish the sign up process.
- Please click the link in the email you receive to finish signing up.
- Once you have successfully validated your account and signed up for our services, you must accept the terms and conditions.
- Please read the information displayed carefully. Then, select 'Continue'.
- On the next page, please enter your personal details and select 'Continue'.
- Please read the information on the next screen and select 'Continue'.
- Your recovery phrase will be displayed. Please store it in a safe place and check the confirmation displayed below. Then, click on 'Continue'.
- You will be prompted to fill in your recovery phrase. If any of the words are incorrect, it will be highlighted in red. Once you have correctly filled out the words, you will be able to select 'Confirm'.
- If you need to, you can always select 'Back' in the upper left hand corner. Your recovery phrase will then be displayed again.
- On the next screen, please select 'Continue'
- Please create an encryption password to lock your Private Key. The encryption password must meet the following requirements:
- Min 1 upper case
- Min 1 number
- Min 1 symbol
- Min 8 characters
- In order to ensure that you don’t lose your password, we offer the possibility to store it directly on a password manager. Visit How to choose a secure password to learn more about how Numbrs integrates with password managers.
- Confirm the encryption password and click on 'Continue'.
- Please wait until your account is created and place your first deposit to start using it.