Close your account
- To close your account, please navigate to the login page and log in.
- Please click on ‘Menu‘ in the upper right corner and then in the sidebar choose ‘Profile’. Once there, please click on 'Here' under 'Manage Account'.
- On the next page you can see your Bitcoin Self Custody activity status. Click on 'Close Account' to proceed with your account closure.
- Please click on 'Confirm'.
- Please ensure your balance is less than $1. Please note your account will be pending closure until these tasks are completed. Until then, your account will remain deactivated.
- Please note that your account will remain deactivated for a maximum of 10 days. Then, it will be closed and you will not be able to recover your funds or to back up your recovery phrase.
- Once all these tasks are completed, please tap on 'Confirm account closure' in order to close your account.
If you require assistance closing your account, please contact our support team.
However, if your account has been deactivated, the following steps can be undertaken to reactivate it:
- Navigate to ‘Account Settings’ under the ‘Profile’ tab and tap 'here' under 'Manage Account'.
- Under the ‘Reactivate Account’ heading, please click on the ‘Reactivate’ button.
- Please note that all outstanding fees must first be paid in order to successfully reactivate your account.
- A confirmation screen will be displayed. Please press 'Confirm'.