Add a bank account
- Open the Numbrs app.
- On your Homescreen, tap on the plus sign on the upper right corner.
- Alternatively, if you haven’t added any bank account yet, you can also tap on ‘add’ on your Banks slot and skip step 3.
- Tap on ‘Add bank account’.
- If you are registering with Numbrs as a new user you will automatically be prompted to add a bank account as part of the registration process. In this case you will continue here:
- Enter the name of your bank in the search bar. Confirm your selection by tapping on your bank.
- You can also find the most common banks in the list of shortcuts.
- Users with a German bank account are recommended to search for their bank using the bank code.
- You will be redirected. Please enter your online banking login credentials and continue.
- Review all accounts, which have successfully been imported to Numbrs and tap ‘Continue’ on the confirmation screen.
You have successfully added a bank account to Numbrs.
In case you receive an error message when adding your bank account to Numbrs, you can find a list of the most frequent issues here.