How do I pay the Service Fee?
Please bear in mind, that the Service Fee has to be paid in BTC exclusively. The Fiat price of the plan is fixed, the BTC amount is calculated based on the latest BTC price. By paying the fee, you are granted full access to all of the Numbrs Bitcoin Account features. The fee is paid in advance for the upcoming quarter/year depending on the chosen plan.
- A banner will appear 7 days before your renewal fees are due to be paid. It will appear on the main homescreen/dashboard of both the app and the web version.
- Please tap on ‘Pay with Bitcoin’ to proceed with the process.
- On the next screen, you can choose between yearly or quarterly payment plans by toggling between the tabs at the top.
- If you are using the app, please tap ‘Send’ to proceed with the in-app payment or ‘Copy’ to copy the receiving address for payment from another wallet. If you are using the web version, please choose ‘Copy BTC Address’ or scan the QR code to copy the receiving address for payment from another wallet.
Please note that the Fiat value of the payment is fixed. The Bitcoin value is calculated at the latest Bitcoin exchange rate price which will refresh every thirty minutes. The timer can be viewed at the bottom of the window. Please be aware that you have to pay this network fee in addition to the amount you wish to send. The estimated network fee will be calculated proportionally and is displayed in your default Fiat currency.
- Finally, please click the pop-up notification to confirm the transaction via the Numbrs app. Once this step has been completed, you have successfully paid your service fee.
Please be aware that any outstanding bills can also be paid directly from the 'Billing History' section. You can find more information here.