Numbrs helps you to always keep your finances under control by sending you notifications. Notifications can only be shown if all of your online banking credentials are stored in the app, as Numbrs needs to regularly refresh your Timeline for this service.
Notifications are turned off by default. In order to activate them, follow these steps:
- Open the Numbrs app.
- Tap ‘More’ in the menu bar and go to ‘Notifications’.
- Select if you want to receive bank notifications.
- Tap ‘Notifications enabled for’ to select the bank accounts you would like to receive notifications for.
- Choose whether or not you want Numbrs to display amounts in the notifications. You can define this for income and spending separately.
- Choose whether or not you want to see a daily summary of all transactions of the previous day in form of a notification. Please note, this summary is shown in the morning and is only triggered if there was at least one new transaction on your account the previous day.
- Choose whether or not you want to receive notifications when a future transaction is to be executed soon. You can define a notification period of 1 to 5 days prior to the execution date.
- Select if you wish to be notified when the balance of an account falls below a certain threshold by activating or deactivating the according on/off switch. The corresponding threshold is set to € 50 per default, but can be changed according to your wishes.
- Select if you wish to be notified when a budget is approaching the limit defined by you, by activating or deactivating the according on/off switch. The notification will be triggered once you have exceeded 80% of your defined budget.
- Select if you wish to be notified when the limit of a budget has been reached by activating or deactivating the according on/off switch.
If you wish to exclude certain accounts, read about our Account on/off switch.
In this section, you can select if you want to receive notifications about our exclusive product offers.