In order to add an additional bank account to Numbrs, follow these steps. If you are newly registering, please start with the third bullet-point.
- Open the Numbrs app.
- Tap ‘More’ in the menu bar.
- Tap ‘Add bank access’.
- Select your bank from the available banks listed. Confirm your selection by tapping it.
- Enter your online banking login credentials. This is necessary in order to synchronise your transactions from your account with Numbrs.
- Now you will see a confirmation, showing which of your accounts with your bank have been successfully added to Numbrs. In order to add further banks, please tap ‘Add another bank account’. To get back to the overview of your added banks, tap ‘Continue’.
- That’s it. Numbrs will now load your transactions in your Timeline.
You received an error message?
You can check for bank specific help under ‘Special bank cases’. You can always contact our friendly customer support team if you need any help.