If you have forgotten your security code, please follow these steps to reset it:
- Launch the Numbrs app.
- When prompted to enter your security code, tap ‘Forgot code?’ and confirm that you want to create a new security code.
- Enter the email address you used to register with Numbrs.
- Enter your Numbrs Password.
- Enter your new 6-digit security code and repeat in order to confirm.
- Launch the Numbrs app and tap ‘Log in’.
- Tap ‘Forgot password?’.
- Enter the email address you use to log in to Numbrs and confirm.
- You will now receive an email containing a personal code for your resetting.
- Please enter the 6-digit PIN and confirm.
- If you already have a bank account connected to Numbrs, you will now be asked for your online banking credentials.
- Create a new password and confirm it.
- As with every login, you will be asked to enter your security code.
Why do I need to provide my online banking credentials when resetting the Numbrs password?
In order to ensure the security of your data, we need to validate your identity. We do this by requesting your online banking credentials, which we validate with your bank. If your bank returns a positive answer to this request and therefore confirms that your credentials are legitimate, we consider you as authenticated and allow you to reset your password.
Still have a question? Contact us!