The function to exclude categories from the Income and Spending Analysis allows you to make the Analysis more precise and tailor it to your needs.
When should I exclude a category in the Analysis?
It makes sense to exclude a category when the according transactions are not actual spendings or incomes. This applies for example to internal transfers between your accounts because the money remains with you.
How do I exclude a category from the calculation?
- Go to the Analysis and choose ‘Income’ or ‘Spending’.
- In the next view, please choose the category you would like to exclude.
- At the bottom of the page, you can find the switch ‘Exclude this category’ which you can enable and disable.
Where does excluding a category have an effect?
- Income and Spending in the Analysis: Here, excluded categories will not be considered in the calculation of the Income or Spending Analysis.
- Savings in the Analysis: Transactions from excluded categories will not be considered here anymore, either.
- Monthly budget in the Timeline: Excluded categories will not be part of the monthly budget which remains for the current month.
Still have a question? Contact us!