Numbrs is a Swiss cutting edge technology company developing a smart wallet, which allows users to keep and use all their bank accounts, crypto wallets and loyalty cards in one place. Numbrs' smart wallet is available in Germany, United Kingdom and Spain.
Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), Numbrs develops breakthrough features that allow users to understand their finances like never before and ultimately improve their financial health.
Numbrs is one of the best-financed FinTechs in Europe and, with a valuation above $1 billion, one of the very few European FinTech unicorns.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Senior Product Manager to join our remote team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
As Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Product in the planning and execution of our Product Roadmap, as well as coordinating Product Owners throughout the process. You will act as a Scrum Master for the Product & Design team to develop concepts, specifications and project plans with the highest quality standards. You oversee all aspects of the product development cycle to deliver projects with a strong execution-oriented attitude to meet strict deadlines.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for identifying and implementing quality and efficiency initiatives throughout the product development process. You will also support the hiring and training of Product Owners and Designers and track their performance. Lastly, you will represent the product team in cross-team activities such as retrospectives, capacity planning, escalation, etc.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- +5 years of experience in building consumer products with a history of managing projects that facilitate or enhance customer experiences
- Strong leadership skills, with experience in managing, motivating and mentoring teams/individuals.
- Experienced in agile practices and software development processes (SCRUM, SAFe, Kanban).
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in leading UI/UX concept and specification related projects
- Well-versed in the history and evolution of iOS, Android, Web and the app industry, understand modern best practices, and has the foresight to identify emerging trends
- Passionate about user experience; able to inspire and educate designers and engineers with thought-provoking objectives and customer-centric use cases
- Experience shipping mobile products
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills; have experience overseeing and managing complex production schedules
- Work experience in an international environment, which provides evidence of the candidate’s high-resilience and flexibility
- Be able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems
- Excellent English communication and organisational skills.
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Experience in UX optimisation through research, analysis of quantitative test data and qualitative research/customer interviews
- Experience within fintech, cryptocurrencies, and/or data science
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the financial and crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days