What will it take to save a million euros? Time to have some fun with our latest in app gadget.
Have you ever wondered whether to rent or buy, how much you could save by quitting smoking or when your monthly savings could finally make you a millionaire? Then our newest – admittedly a bit more fun than useful – Calculators could be just what you need.
Our new calculators show you exactly what something could cost you, how much you could save or when you will reach a certain financial target. And, you can even share them with your friends.
How It Works
To access our new Calculator Gadget simply tap the profile icon in the navigation bar. Once there you can find it at the bottom by ‘Extras’. Each calculator uses sliders for you to set a certain value – easy and simple. Once you’ve put in the numbers hit the ‘Calculate’ button and you’ll receive the results. Currently, the Numbrs app features the following calculators:
- Savings Calculator. See how quickly your savings will grow and include factors such as starting balance, monthly contributions and the annual interest rate on your savings.
- Loan Calculator. See how much a loan would cost you. Simply use the sliders to set the loan amount, the time period and the annual interest rate.
- Cost of owning a home vs renting. Calculate the monthly cost of buying a home compared to renting one. Factor in the home price, the down payment, mortgage interest rate, mortgage term and monthly rent.
- Become a millionaire. What will it take to save a million euros? Simply use the sliders to set your current savings, your monthly contribution and your expected rate of return. You’d be surprised.
- Smoking calculator. See how much you spend on cigarettes – or how much you could save by not smoking. Use the sliders to set the amount of cigarettes smoked per day, the price of each pack and the amount of cigarettes per pack.
Help Your Friends Save Money
Remember that time, when you and your friends discussed, how much money smoking really costs you? One great thing about our calculators is the ability to share them. This way each of you can figure out exactly how much something could cost you and compare the results together. To do this simply tap the ‘Share this calculator’ button after using a calculator and send a message to any of your friends.
If you are interested in managing all your finances with one single app while enjoying our fun and convenient finance features, simply try out Numbrs. It is available on iOS as well as Android and comes for free on both systems.