We are happy to announce that we are launching our Numbrs UK Beta Programme. The support for UK bank accounts and multi-currency accounts is working flawlessly and we have successfully wrapped up our Alpha test. With the Open Banking standard working to our advantage we are now ready to take the last step before our official UK launch.
The Beta Programme serves as an opportunity to give our fans and early adopters exclusive access to the newest features including full support and functionality.
Beta users will benefit from the following features:
- All accounts under one balance. Manage all your UK bank accounts, your German bank accounts and your crypto portfolio in one app.
- Save money. Receive data driven insights on how to improve your finances and save money.
- Make payments. Send money directly to your friends & family.
- Multiple currencies. Manage your multi-currency accounts by banks such as Revolut and Deutsche Bank directly in Numbrs.
- Know what you have left to spend. This convenient feature tells you exactly how much you have left to spend each month.
- Earn rewards. Add all your loyalty cards to Numbrs and use them from your smartphone.
- Most trusted multibanking app in Germany. More than 1.8 million bank accounts are already connected to Numbrs.
The Beta Test also serves as an opportunity to get in touch with our community and to listen to their feedback. At this stage, we are not expecting any critical errors and are finishing up last preparations for our official launch.
How to Become a Beta Tester
The Numbrs UK Beta version can not be found in the App Store or the Play Store yet. If you want to become a Numbrs Beta Tester and benefit from this exclusive pre-release simply open this blog on your smartphone and tap on one of the following links.
Tap here for iOS or here for Android and follow the instructions.
Our Final Step
The Numbrs Beta Programme is set to run for about 2 weeks. Once all preparations for our official UK launch are concluded, our new release will become available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
To stay up to date on our road to the United Kingdom, simply subscribe to our Newsletter and be among the first to know, when we officially go live in the UK.