Learn how to add a bank account to Numbrs.
- Open the Numbrs app.
- Go to the profile icon in your navigation bar.
- Tap on ‘Add bank account’.
- If you are registering with Numbrs as a new user you will automatically be prompted to add a bank account as part of the registration process. In this case you will continue here:
- Search for your bank by entering the name, your bank sort code or Bankleitzahl (BLZ) or city. You can also find the most common banks in one of the listed bank groups. Confirm your selection by tapping on your bank.
- Enter your online banking login credentials and continue.
- Review all accounts, which have successfully been imported to Numbrs and tap ‘Continue’ on the confirmation screen.
You have have successfully added a bank account to Numbrs.
In case you receive an error message when adding your bank account to Numbrs, you can find a list of the most frequent issues here.