Numbrs is a Swiss cutting edge technology company developing a smart wallet, which allows users to keep and use all their bank accounts, crypto wallets and loyalty cards in one place. Numbrs' smart wallet is available in Germany, United Kingdom and Spain.
Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), Numbrs develops breakthrough features that allow users to understand their finances like never before and ultimately improve their financial health.
Numbrs is one of the best-financed FinTechs in Europe and, with a valuation above $1 billion, one of the very few European FinTech unicorns.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for testing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting native iOS, Android and Watch applications. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science or equivalent work experience relevant to the role
- At least two years of test management or testing experience
- Proven mobile testing experience either with iOS or Android applications
- Solid understanding of formal testing methods and practices
- Test automation experience
- The ability to work well in time sensitive situations and balance quality needs
- Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in any emerging field
- Experience of working in teams that are run with ‘agile’ processes
- Quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing environments
- Versatile and eager to tackle new problems with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the financial and crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days