Numbrs is a cutting edge technology company developing a smart personal finance application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most used finance apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK. Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), we are able to offer intelligent and breakthrough features that allow our users to manage their finances easier, faster and smarter.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
We are seeking a Senior Security Engineer to join our remote engineering team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
You are responsible for the company’s entire security. You will define security standards, build tools, conduct penetration tests, and review infrastructure and software solutions to lead a security-first organisation without compromise. You will oversee our entire security plan while influencing and driving adoption across the team. You enjoy learning new things and keep yourself up to date on the latest security threats and defences. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- 5+ years of working experience in a related cybersecurity roles
- proficiency in networking protocols
- deep understanding of web applications, mobile apps and backend security threats, exploits, and prevention
- experience in penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, SAST, and DAST.
- knowledge in cryptographic protocols and experience in securing sensitive data
- understanding of blockchain protocols, smart contract platforms, Solidity and EVM.
- hands-on experience with performing code and design reviews
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent interpersonal skills, English in written and oral communication
- good knowledge of at least one programming language, such as Go, Java, Rust or Python
- hands-on experience in securing and monitoring Amazon Web Services infrastructure
- good understanding of modern authorisation protocols like OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days