Numbrs is a Swiss cutting edge technology company developing a smart wallet, which allows users to keep and use all their bank accounts, crypto wallets and loyalty cards in one place. Numbrs' smart wallet is available in Germany, United Kingdom and Spain.
Thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), Numbrs develops breakthrough features that allow users to understand their finances like never before and ultimately improve their financial health.
Numbrs is one of the best-financed FinTechs in Europe and, with a valuation above $1 billion, one of the very few European FinTech unicorns.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Product Owner to join our remote team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
In this position, you will be responsible for delivering great new features to our Numbrs users. You will be in charge of one of the pillars of the Numbrs app. Your job will be to learn everything about this domain, collect all the requirements from stakeholders, customers and the market and then build an effective product backlog. You will constantly work with UX and UI designers to translate new features from vision to detailed user stories and you will work with the engineering team to deliver the user stories on time and in the highest quality.
As a Product Owner, you will be the main point of contact between all departments in Numbrs when it comes to your domain. This includes organising showcases, monitoring the performance of the features you’ve delivered, achieving business targets and continuously communicating with your stakeholders. You will be expected to work hard to build a top product by following our company values.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- At least 3 years of experience as a product owner in a software company.
- Strong leadership skills, with experience in managing, motivating and mentoring teams/individuals.
- Experienced in agile practices and software development processes (SCRUM, SAFe, Kanban).
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent English communication and organisational skills. German language skills are a plus.
- A very professional, diligent and can-do attitude with experience in managing and communicating with stakeholders.
- Extremely analytical, structured and experienced in handling several projects at the same time and high stakeholder demands.
- High-quality standards for every work output even under high pressure and challenging deadlines.
- Internally motivated by quality results.
- Passionate about consumer product experience with a history of managing projects that facilitate or enhance customer experiences.
- Possess strong decision making, prioritisation and problem-solving skills; have experience overseeing and managing complex production schedules.
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Experience in shipping mobile products
- Experience in UX optimisation through research, analysis of quantitative test data and qualitative research/customer interviews
- Experience in developing cryptocurrency applications (e.g. digital wallets, hardware wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, etc
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the financial and crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days