Numbrs develops and provides an industry-leading, highly secure storage solution for digital currencies and aims to develop global wealth preservation for the 21st century. By constantly challenging the status quo we are able to exceed our clients' expectations while maintaining a unique company culture.
Numbrs is a Swiss company controlled by Swiss shareholders, adhering to the Swiss standards of privacy, neutrality and stability. We are looking for world-class talents with the desire and ability to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Technology Recruiter to join our remote team. In this role, you will manage the recruitment process, source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings and work side by side with other Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand talent needs.
You have a hands-on approach and bring along outstanding communication skills and detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques. Boolean is your second language. No matter how specialized and hard to find the project brief is, you'll amaze the hiring team by uncovering the perfect candidate match from the depth of the Internet or your professional networks.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small
- Several years of recruiting experience in a dynamic environment hiring for technical roles
- Demonstrated success in filling high hiring-bar requisitions, where only the most exceptional technology talent is accepted
- Ability to own the full recruitment process (sourcing, organizing and conducting interviews, managing offers)
- Detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques
- Organisational talent, able to set priorities and work on various different technical vacancies at the same time
- Deadline sensitive and quick to eradicate possible bottlenecks
- High resilience and flexibility
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience working in a startup environment, especially for a product company
- Experience working as a freelancer/contractor
- Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques; SocialTalent certification considered an asset
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want