Numbrs develops and provides an industry-leading, highly secure storage solution for digital currencies and aims to develop global wealth preservation for the 21st century. By constantly challenging the status quo we are able to exceed our clients’ expectations while maintaining a unique company culture.
Numbrs is a Swiss company controlled by Swiss shareholders, adhering to the Swiss standards of privacy, neutrality and stability. We are looking for world-class talents with the desire and ability to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Product Owner to join our remote team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
In this position, you will be responsible for delivering great new features to our Numbrs users. You will be in charge of one of the pillars of the Numbrs app. Your job will be to learn everything about this domain, collect all the requirements from stakeholders, customers and the market and then build an effective product backlog. You will constantly work with UX and UI designers to translate new features from vision to detailed user stories and you will work with the engineering team to deliver the user stories on time and in the highest quality.
As a Product Owner, you will be the main point of contact between all departments in Numbrs when it comes to your domain. This includes organising showcases, monitoring the performance of the features you’ve delivered, achieving business targets and continuously communicating with your stakeholders. You will be expected to work hard to build a top product by following our company values.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- At least 3 years of experience as a product owner in a software company.
- Strong leadership skills, with experience in managing, motivating and mentoring teams/individuals.
- Experienced in agile practices and software development processes (SCRUM, SAFe, Kanban).
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent English communication and organisational skills. German language skills are a plus.
- A very professional, diligent and can-do attitude with experience in managing and communicating with stakeholders.
- Extremely analytical, structured and experienced in handling several projects at the same time and high stakeholder demands.
- High-quality standards for every work output even under high pressure and challenging deadlines.
- Internally motivated by quality results.
- Passionate about consumer product experience with a history of managing projects that facilitate or enhance customer experiences.
- Possess strong decision making, prioritisation and problem-solving skills; have experience overseeing and managing complex production schedules.
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Experience in shipping mobile products
- Experience in UX optimisation through research, analysis of quantitative test data and qualitative research/customer interviews
- Experience in developing cryptocurrency applications (e.g. digital wallets, hardware wallets, cryptocurrency exchanges, etc
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want