Numbrs develops and provides an industry-leading, highly secure storage solution for digital currencies and aims to develop global wealth preservation for the 21st century. By constantly challenging the status quo we are able to exceed our clients’ expectations while maintaining a unique company culture.
Numbrs is a Swiss company controlled by Swiss shareholders, adhering to the Swiss standards of privacy, neutrality and stability. We are looking for world-class talents with the desire and ability to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Software Architectto join our remote team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
You will work in the Architecture team to support the Head of Technology in all the activities of the Technology department. You will be responsible and accountable for the oversight of all aspects of engineering operations, the architecture and design of Numbrs platform, and the delivery of services and solutions within Technology.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- A Bachelor's or higher degree in the technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience architecting, developing, evolving and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with micro-service based architecture
- Experience with software engineering best practices, coding standards, code reviews, testing and operations
- Hands-on experience with Java
- Knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Leadership experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- Experience with machine learning and big data technologies, such as Kafka, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- Experience with encryption and cryptography standards
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want